Thursday, November 1, 2018

Trick or Treat Fun

Trick or Treating gets better every single year as the kids get older.   To my surprise they actually picked coordinating costumes this year without their OCD Mom persuading them at all!  Who would of thought lol!!!  This year Leighton was a little timid to walk up to each house and wanted me to hold her hand unless I promised her I wouldn’t leave her which is not like her at all.  But meanwhile her brother would just take off to introduce himself to every minion, paw patrol, dinosaur and pj mask he would see lol!  They both did share one thing in common though... they couldn’t wait till we were home to test taste their candy lol.  And as for Jean Paul he would eat one color sucker then run up and say “I not like blue sucker I like red” even though he had eaten the whole thing he thought that would get him another one lol!  I would ask him if he didn’t like it how come the whole thing was gone and he would just look at me and say “I don’t know but I not like it!” LOL!!!!  So we had another great Halloween with our neighbors and Maw Maw & Pepa!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment