Sunday, November 11, 2018

Lafayette Little Ones

There were multiple things on the calendar this weekend, but my kids pick came first.  It was no surprise to me when Leighton and Jean Paul were more than upset to find out they may not get to go to the Cajuns game this weekend.  True all the other events didn’t really involve them but in the end I would rather be with them over anywhere else.  So to Cajun Field we went; and in the freezing cold I must add lol.  They were troopers all afternoon and through the game.  Leighton decided to take a quick nap before halftime in the stands while Jean Paul ate his way through the game lol.  I love that they love home games in Lafayette supporting our local college.  And my heart couldn’t be prouder  as I watch Leighton clap along with the fight song and raise her tiny hand up in the air with the UL sign after every point we score!  



No comments:

Post a Comment