Saturday, March 17, 2018

Born Irish



When you go well over half of your life with O’Meara as your last name you can not hide you have Irish in your blood!  All my life my Mom sent my brother and I to school on Sts Patrick’s Day with clover stickers to pass out just in case any child dare to walk in without wearing green lol!  Then I overheard her on the phone this past week instructing my new Sister In Law ( new meaning 2 weeks fresh ) to pass out the Sts Patrick’s day stickers at work Saturday since she has to work lol!!!  So if you can’t see it now I will just point it out of you have the Irish Blood in your family you can’t deny it!!!!!  So of course my babies represented their Irish heritage loud and proud today  with matching t-shirts (which my Dad is sooooo against lately) and then Mommy and Daddy went to Patty In The Park to support my Dad in his Irish Party here in Lafayette!!!  So once again you have to see the obvious.... once Irish is in in your blood there is no turning back!!!!!!  Proud to say I come from many Irish family members before me and I hope to teach my kids how important your family bloodline has to teach you!!!

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️🍀



No comments:

Post a Comment