Sunday, March 4, 2018

The Perfect Flower Girl


This weekend was spent witnessing my brother marry the love of his life.  I can’t wait to go through pics to post this week.  My whole family was honored to be a part of this big day!  But today as the happy couple drove off to start their new lives as husband and wife Leighton fulfilled her last duty as Poorain and Ney Ney’s flower girl!  She brought Bubba flowers from the wedding and as I listened to her tell him that she did a good job for the wedding and giggle as she told him about the loud music and dancing all night long I caught myself crying.  The tears were a mixture of emotions from such a special weekend.  But even though I wish more than anything Braxton could of been at his Godfathers wedding in person last night I know he was smiling down on him the entire time!  And as Leighton laid the 3 roses on his headstone today my heart felt proud knowing no matter what we always find a way to include him no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment