Thursday, March 15, 2018

Visits With Bubba


Our morning started out the best way possible.... visiting Bubba!!  The weather was more than beautiful while we were there and the kids laughed and ran around the whole time.  It’s so peaceful there that it makes my heart so happy every time I imagine him looking down us while we are there and smiling!  As Jean Paul stood in the very back of the cemetery (the complete opposite end of where Braxton is laid) looking out over the graveyard I couldn’t help but wonder what his mind was thinking.  How would they be together if they were both here, would the fight constantly because they would be so much alike or just be complete opposites and mesh most of the time?  No way to know but I can tell you as their Mom I have a real good feeling they would be complete opposites in the personality department.  I may have a lot of unknowns about my sweet boy, but I do know with all my heart they are connected and always will be!

WHO NEEDS SUPERHEROES 
WHEN YOU HAVE A BROTHER 
WHO IS ALSO YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment