Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sweet Sweet Boy


As I lay down tonight I can’t help but see his sweet face.  Oh how I wish I could touch his soft skin one more time.  I pray with all my heart tonight that he is proud of me.  I try so hard to keep it all together, but I know he sees the truth.  I know he sees how hard it still is for me.  I just hope that even though he sees the real me that he is still proud.  Proud of his Mommy.  Tomorrow may seem like a small fundraiser compared to others, but to me it is huge.  The love that is surrounding me and my family during this time is incomparable.  And the families we get to help with the money we raise in Braxton’s memory means so much to us!  So please Braxton be with Mommy tomorrow and watch over everyone involved in your day!  And even though Mommy usually keeps the tears inside the whole fundraiser you know she cries the whole way home because that’s when it hits her... when it’s all over the emotions come out!  I can’t wait to see how Braxton Helps impacts others tomorrow... my sweet boy you are still changing lives even 6 years later!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment