Thursday, October 4, 2018

School Days

Our sweet Leighton Rose took her first school pictures!  Seeing her enjoy school is so amazing to witness.  Besides the normal whining due to tiredness from her new school schedule she is all smiles.  I am also so impressed with how fast she is picking up on new things.  More than anything she is so eager to read.  I can’t wait for the day I get to see her face light up when she reads her first book to us.  Every night she wants to teach Jean Paul something new that she learned at school that day.  Poor thing doesn’t have the most attentive student when it comes to him but he will repeat some of the things she asks him too.  It is beyond precious!  I honestly didn’t think I would get this much joy from watching her do homework, flash cards, recite prayers etc.  The sky is the limit Leighton Rose and we are here to help you achieve any dream you set your heart on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment