Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Weekend Memories

What a weekend!  Phew so I worked my first full weekend night shift and was beyond tired, but these kids here didn’t miss out on a thing lol.  Between Maw Maw and Pepa’s House, to MiMi and Popa’s House and tons of fun stops in between they had a blast.  I am so blessed to know my kids are so loved.  In between sleepovers and my work and sleep schedule this weekend I still got to join in on some of the fun.  And although it kills me to be away from them like this I know deep down they are getting quality time with their grandparents too.  And as we all know time with loved ones is not promised so we need to soak it up when we can!  My babies loved going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday!  Just to be outside was a treat since we have had nothing but rain lately.  After nap time I suppress them and helped them decorate their big pumpkins they had picked out!  The sweetest part was both of them picked out a tiny pumpkin for Braxton.  I can’t wait to take them to bring it to their brother this weekend!  Sunday was just as fun for them.  I can see now why Leighton loves going shopping with MiMi at Target lol.  Apparently they played dress up and giggled up and down the aisles lol.  Nothing warms my heart more than seeing my babies smile.  






No comments:

Post a Comment