Tuesday, August 15, 2017

This Is Us "Or At Least A Huge Portion"

I personally love the new show This Is Us!  The dynamic of it instantly drew me in.  But when I started to think of Brent and I's story of "This Is Us" a majority of the people in this picture stood out!!!  This is our family outside of our family!  Each of these people have been in my life from the moment I was born.  They loved us and have always been there for us through it all!  And let me tell you even before I existed they were there for my parents through even more!  But they are still here and that's what means so much!  So when we can be together even if it's for an evening it is special.  It is loud, crazy, and full of more laughs than you can imagine!  So many of this Florida family isn't in these pictures because they have jobs and can't always come when we are here and the ones my age have moved away.  But we always find ourselves together at weddings or big events and even the sad gatherings such as funerals too.  All because that's what friends/family do.  To be completely honest we are probably the most dysfunctional family outside of family group you will ever find, but that ok because "This Is Us!"  There will never be another group to replace them in our minds or hearts!  And there will never be enough words to describe what they mean to us, and for that we are forever grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment