Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine’s Day With My Loves



Today was definitely a day of love all day long!  Our sweet babies woke up to a few Valentine’s Day surprises that put smiles on their precious faces as soon as they saw them. To my surprise they also had treats for Mommy & Daddy too!  Maw Maw had them color us Valentine Cards that were prettier than any Hallmark card that could of been bought at the store.  Leighton was so proud to give them to me and Brent and even prouder to tell us she made them.  Crazy thing is that I am usually on top of holiday ideas, but since Mardi Gras fell so close to it this I completely lost track of time, but I guess it was my turn to be surprised.  As always Braxton had a Valentine surprise sitting out just like his brother and sister.  And this was the first year we didn’t even have to explain that the balloon  was for Bubba, Leighton new the second she saw it. 



After daycare we headed straight to the cemetery to celebrate Valentine’s Day with Braxton.  Before I could even finish getting the gifts we were bringing him out of the car Leighton & Jean Paul we’re already by his side talking and giggling.  My heart could of literally exploded with happiness.  Since we finally had decent weather I decided to let them play for awhile.  We literally ran and play for 45 minutes before the sun started to go down!  I couldn’t of asked for a better way to celebrate than being right there with my three babies.  As I began to load Jean Paul into the car Leighton started screaming “I have to go back Mommy I forgot to kiss Bubba!”  As I made my way around the car to watch her run back for a Valentine Kiss I saw this moment.....


On our way home I was smiling and thinking about how much I love our Valentine tradition.  Then to my surprise Leighton and I had roses waiting for both of us when we got home.  Hearing Leighton squeal as she entered the kitchen and saw them was beyond priceless.  She was so giddy she did not know why do with herself lol!  And Miss Priss even directed me where to put her vase and where to put mine because they did not look good on the kitchen island lol!!!!




After bathing Daddy got home from cutting grass and both kids were beyond wired.  Which I am guessing is from the candy I finally allowed them to have after they had stared at all morning and then probably dreamed  about all day long lol.  But as I came back into the living room to check on why it was so quiet I found them like this.... on Daddy’s lap reading a book.  A perfect way to end a perfect Valentine’s Day!  I love my family so much, I just hope they feel it today and everyday for the rest of their lives!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment