Thursday, February 1, 2018

Nothing Beats Your First Rose From Daddy




Today Leighton was accepted into big girl school and I don’t know if she truly comprehends how big this is!  This Mommy is past the point of emotions and is completely incapable of writing a blog tonight with all the emotions I have had today!  This is all due to the fact that today felt like one of the longest days ever!  So I will leave you with a couple of sweet pictures and promise to update our events of today in tomorrow’s blog.  By then I’m praying my brain is out of the mush state it is now lol!!!!  But like I said in the first line I don’t think Leighton knows the magnitude of what has happened today, but I do know she will always remember this night because it is the first night her Daddy gave her a rose; a single pink rose, that she did not have to share with Mommy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment