Friday, June 29, 2018

You Are

As I visited you today; my sweet boy, I found myself apologizing.  I feel so lost lately and never want you to be ashamed of me.  Please know Mommy is trying so hard to hold it all together!  But as I sat there in the cemetery staring at your picture...

I couldn’t help but admit that:

When I am lost, 
you always seem to be my direction.
When I am tired,
you are my energy.
When I am feeling my weakest,
you are my strength. 
When I am scared,
you are my comfort.
When I am sad,
you are my smile.
When I am at the point of giving up,
you are my drive.
When I am anxious,
you are my calm.
When I am speechless,
you are my words.
When I make it through another day,
you are my reason.
When I am asked who my hero is,
you are My Son.
When I feel completely empty,
you are my Everything!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment