Sunday, June 3, 2018

Good Ole Sundays


Nothing beats staying in your pjs all day long and being together!  It’s been one of those great weekends even though we didn’t have a bunch of plans we sure stayed busy and loved every minute of it.  I have learned once again no matter how late my kids stay up playing they still wake up early lol.  And that is especially true for Jean Paul goodness gracious!!!!!  But then again he hasn’t required much sleep since the day he was born so why would I think that would change now lol!  I also learned I am day by day going crazy little by little.  I mean not majorly crazy just losing my mind here and there lol.  But then again I have been borderline crazy all my life too.  This weekend it was pointed out when a neighbor had to walk over and inform me my car was still running while it was parked on the road in front of our house.  And to make things better we were in the front yard watching the kids swim and play in the hose just staring at my car lol.  Oops I had been home for about an hour at that time.  So you see just losing it little by little lol!!!!  Ended the weekend with popcorn and a movie and extra snuggles which is the perfect way to close out a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment