Friday, July 13, 2018

Daddy Takes Night Duty


So my training schedule at my my new job is different everyday lately.  And with that comes a lot of changes in our house.  The biggest change is probably the fact that Mommy isn’t the one picking them up every single day anymore and some nights I’m not there to put them to bed.  But as hard as it is for me to do this it is also rewarding.  I am enjoying the pics and videos I receive of my kids enjoying their time with Daddy!  Honestly I am starting to think they aren’t missing me at all by the giggles I hear on these videos!!!!!  I mean who wouldn’t love nerf gun wars in the house and corn dog picnics in the living room.  The biggest question I have lately is “Who the heck is gonna do all the laundry now?” Because I seriously think they are wearing something different every time I get a picture.  Honestly today I think they must of had 3 ward robe changes and he has only had them since 5 PM LOL!!!!!!  Phew he is gonna be tired when he learns he has to wash 2 loads of laundry on top of all his other responsibilities when it’s Daddy Duty Night !!!!  No I honestly don’t even care how many times they change as long as I keep seeing their happy smiles while I’m away I will call it a wash..... well I’ll call it MOMMY HAS A LOT MORE TO WASH LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment