Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hand Picked


Exactly 3 years ago we got to share the amazing news that our family was growing.  I am still amazed  with how our journey continues to teach me every single day.  This picture is on our fridge and Leighton talks about it often, but this morning her innocent soul moved me once again.  I told her that 3 whole years ago we took this picture and sent it to all of our family and friends to tell them Jean Paul was in Mommy’s belly.
Leighton:  He was really in heaven with Bubba Mommy.
Me:  Why do you say that sweetie?
Leighton:  Because I waited in heaven with Bubba till Jesus said it was time to “Pop Out”
Me:  That is special and makes Mommy so happy.
Leighton:  Yeah Bubba picked me and then made me wait with him and then he picked Jean Paul.
Me:  Well he sure did pick the best brother and sister in my eyes.

If that doesn’t make you stop and think I don’t know what does!!!!  And the image I have in my head now is that much better.  I can see all my babies together and it makes my heart so happy and proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment