Sunday, July 15, 2018

Satisfying Sunday

Today was one of those days your soul just needs!  Today I did nothing productive in the chores category.  Instead I spent it with my kids doing absolutely nothing other than what they wanted.  We stayed in our pajamas all day (except Leighton who insisted she needed to wear dance leotards lol) and lounged all day long!  The only time we left the house was to ride to the cemetery for a visit with Bubba!  Between puzzles, barbies, muscle flexing contests, I spy in the dark with flashlights, bike riding and multiple snack times the giggles could be heard for at least a mile away I am certain.  
But by far the best part of today for me was getting to snuggle with both of them at nap time.  Yes I should of gotten up and made myself useful during the few quite hours I had, but I didn’t!  I just laid there and I don’t regret it for one second.  We have all been such troopers with our recent schedule changes and today was a reward for that.  Time is too precious and sometimes it’s ok to just be together with nothing else to do except share time!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment