Saturday, July 7, 2018

First Sleepover

i can’t believe tonight my little girl finally got one of her biggest wishes.... for Vivi to sleepover!!!
She has been begging to have this and had it even planned out to the tee lol!  So after we all ate and they were ready to load up and head home I think she was a little surprised when I said yes she could ask Vivi to stay!  And so the fun begins lol!  Crazy thing is that her very first sleepover is with my best friend since childhoods daughter; and even better one of my Godchildren!  It sure is funny seeing the world revolve.... WOW it seems like yesterday we were their age playing all day and night.  I hope they always are there for each other the way we still are today; because true friends are hard to come by.  I am so blessed to watch these little girls grow, but I must admit I’m scared to blink.  Soon enough they will be young ladies.  So as I bathed them tonight I tried to capture their laughter in my memory, so I can tell them years from now how happy it made my heart!

There’s something about
childhood friends
that you just
can’t replace!





No comments:

Post a Comment