Monday, August 13, 2018

Communion Is Not The Right Time For This Son

After church yesterday I somehow managed to snap this precious picture of my babies!  Who would of ever guessed minutes before Jean Paul told our priest as I received communion...
“Bye bye Jesus
We are done
Bye Bye Jesus
We are OUT!!!”
All the while waving at him with a huge smile on his face!  And his tone was pretty close to a rap singer closing out a concert with a mic drop LOL!!!
WE OUT!!!!!

What else can you do but giggle a little lol.  Luckily our priest encourages us whole heartedly to bring our little ones to mass!  And as he smiled at us he calmly said “That’s how they learn, keep bringing him!”  I don’t know if he heard him completely but he still proved to me he had  no judgement; just a few words and a warm smile to let this half embarrassed Mom it was all ok.  



No comments:

Post a Comment