Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Stay At Home Mom Sarah

Today I had a random day off of work, which means today I got to be a stay at home mom!  Well I at least got to pretend I am one lol.  I did the drop offs and pick ups, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, dinner cooked (at a decent time for once), homework, play time, bath time, tuck ins and bedtime story time.  I know my babies know I love them even though I can’t do all of these things every single day, but it still hurts that I can’t.  After having a work schedule for years and suddenly everything changing you can’t help but feel anxious.  It is even more nerve racking knowing my kids have to go through it all too.  They are to little to understand the details and reasons poor things.  And when they hurt and ask my why I have to work so much lately it tears me apart.  They truly don’t understand I have always worked it’s just that I worked while they were at daycare so they never really noticed.  So now with crazy shifts with early mornings and late nights they are so confused.  I just keep praying that God is preparing me for exactly where I need to be; and in the meantime, I truly hope they know Mommy loves them more than anything in this world.

“Here’s the deal...
Just because you can’t 
be a stay at home mom
doesn’t mean you are any less awesome
 than the ones who are blessed to be.
Not everyone can be a stay at home mom,
 and the reality is not everyone
 is cut out to be a working mom either.

You are one of the chosen.

Breathe and pray.
You are still loved
 and your children know you love them. 
Anything that doesn’t get done, 
doesn’t need to be done.

Truth is you have two full time jobs
 and you still get it all done!”










No comments:

Post a Comment