Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Daddy Daycare Gone Wrong

So when you are at new student orientation for your daughters school and you get a text that says...

“She just did a real face plant in the driveway.  Not good.”

Your heart drops.  Then you tell yourself nah it can’t be that bad she falls all the time.  But then you get another text that says...

“She is ok right now but we will have to clean it and I don’t think that is going to go to well.
  Her teeth are fine I got her to smile.
She is ok.
Just gonna leave a mark for awhile.
Do we have peroxide?”

That is when the panic sets in.  As I was texting back “Are you serious?”  This picture comes through!!!

Luckily I was just getting back in my car because I started crying instantly.  My poor babies face it hurt me just seeing her all scraped up broke my heart.  So I ran to get meds and popsicles as fast as I could and headed back to my poor girl.  Dude I gave you one job today and that was to watch them for 2 hours lol!  I honestly felt bad for Brent too cause I could tell he was hurting since this happened on his watch!  Once I got home I got my hugs and we cleaned her up, she tried to eat a popsicle but said it hurt too bad.  I’m praying she sleeps ok tonight and that it doesn’t hurt even more tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment