Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Unknowns Can Be Scary


There are so many days that I look back and honestly do not know how I made it to the next.  The unknowns were so scary and so hard that I seriously can not believe I am where I am today!  And still today I struggle and I am not afraid to admit that anymore.  Honestly allowing myself to admit that there are still days I barely survive because of the pain I still fell has helped me more than anything.  And like most things in life there will always be “unknowns” but today I let myself enjoy the things I know most right now!
  And that is knowing...
I am trying to be the best Mommy I can be for my babies.
I get to feel their love day in and day out unconditionally.
I will always be able to share Braxton’s story with them openly and freely.
I made the right choices for my family to be who we are today.
I am loved
I am weak at times yet I am strong at times
I am hurting from loss yet I am healing from loss
I am scared to move forward yet I am moving forward at my own pace
I am who I am because of what I have been through
I am somebody amazing to the three miracles who matter most:
1) Braxton
2) Leighton
3) Jean Paul
And that is what I smiled about today.. a few things I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment