Sunday, September 16, 2018

How Is Potty Training Going You Ask????

Literally this picture sums it up beautifully!  I was beyond proud of my recent Paw Patrol Potty Seat purchase this week and could not wait to give it to Jean Paul.  Yes selfishly I was more excited because I thought it would work to my benefit in this potty training war he and I are in lately.  This kid will actually walk into the bathroom and flush the toilet and look at me with his hands up and say “Oh nope, no candy today Jean Paul!”  Which in toddler terms means you lose Mom cause I would rather not even try and forfeit the candy you sonsaybwill give me if I sit on that thing.  So I guess I got what deserved when this was his reaction to his new seat!!!!!  Yep it even included a happy dance in circles all the while it was around his neck.  He thought he was so cute spinning and laughing with his seat on like a Mardi Gras bead!  Well he wasn’t laughing when we had to get that thing off!!!!  I wanted to cry with him cause his ears just would not let him remove it poor thing.  So now I can guarantee he will be scared to even sit on it lol.  So we will have to see what happens next!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment