Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Let’s Try This Again

Well for June’s Dancer today was the first day of dancing!  But for us over achieving Bergeron’s it was the second day lol!!!!  Yes today Leighton finally got to actually enter the dance studio due to the fact that it was unlocked this time.  She of course was super excited the whole way there and even walking in, but then she got a little timid and didn’t want Maw Maw to leave.  Within no time she had Maw Maw convinced to stay in the lobby with Mrs June and wait lol!!!!  Of course she ended up having a blast and is ready to conquer dance year #2!  But she did have to remind me of the big mistake I made last week when I thought dancing started; because when I called to see if they were on their way she said “ Yep Mommy we are here and this time they have other cars not just Maw Maw’s!”  I wonder how many years she is going to hold this one against me lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment