Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hugs Help

Just when you start to doubt yourself the smallest things can recharge you!  Leighton Rose I do not know what I did to deserve you, but your kind heart makes me so proud to be your Mommy.  With so much change going on lately I am truly in awe at how my kids are the ones that keep me going.  Tonight as I was on my hands and knees searching for an earring I dropped I heard myself start to get agitated.  My frustration wasn’t just because of the earring it is probably a build up of stress and feeling helpless to so many things that are truly out of my control.  Leighton popped into the room and said “Mommy don’t you worry I will help you find that in the morning.  Right now you need a hug to make it better!”  She was so right.  Crazy how a 4 year olds hug can put things into perspective.
  I may not be enough for everyone else, but to her I am more than enough!!!! 
 Made me ask myself...
Why do I constantly fight for approval from others when the little ones right in front of me approve of me just the way I am!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment