Sunday, September 2, 2018

Mommy Time

After a busy family weekend I can’t think of a better way to spend my night... snuggled up with these two for a movie and slumber party night in Mommy’s bed!!!!  Daddy is away for the night so spoiled rotten is what is happening over here lol.  It is exactly what I needed for my soul to recharge!  Even when they push me to my crazy limit I still love them more than I did the day before, and even when I think I need a Mommy break I can’t seem to make myself take one.  All because I love being with them.  They are growing so fast and it seems like each stage gets better and better.  I miss them being tiny babies but I am enjoying every stage of watching them grow.  And right now slumber parties and time with Mommy is super cool and tons of fun to them so I am going to soak it all up!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment