Friday, January 12, 2018

That’s When You Know You Are Turning Into Your Mother


So after 30 minutes of searching for my keys so me and Leighton could head home.... we found them lol.  The search included in:
- a detective glove
- a magnifying glass
- completely emptying my make up bag and purse
- emptying my Moms purse because she is famous for dropping things in there
- searching every room
- under the couch
- in the couch
- emptying all the toy buckets and book buckets
- checking the pantry 
- Leighton checking dryer multiple times and saying “seriously mom” each time 
- Leighton telling us this was a real mystery 
To me finally saying I would check the fridge!  And as I was headed that way it hit me yep there in the fridge I said!!!!  My Mom said how do you know?  Welllllll you see what happened was...... when I got to my Mom’s I walked in with a seafood stuffed potato from work and I didn’t want it to sit on the car long!  So I said out loud “ Don’t let me forget Brent’s potato in the fridge, oh never mind I’ll put my keys on it so I ant forget it!!!!!!  But this tired, mush brain Momma forgot they were in there! Yep it’s crazy to say I  becoming my Mother after all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment