Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Moment of Peace



This back yard and those horses in the pasture saved me during my pregnancy with Braxton and on the lonely/quiet days.  This picture means so much to me as I sit here in awe of GODS plan!  I prayed, I obeyed, I listened, I waited, I gave him back the greatest gift he ever gave me, I ached, I cried, I hurt beyond reason and I still find it hard to function some days but today I have peace.  These days come and go but today I choose to embrace it and understand it!  Tomorrow may be different because that's the life of a grieving mother, but today there is peace!!!  And for that I am grateful!!!!  One day of peace can heal many hard days and the days of peace are worth waiting for because I know my God is forever giving and faithful!
#youarewhereverwearemysweetboy

No comments:

Post a Comment