Sunday, September 3, 2017

Family Time


Well anyone that knows me knows I HATE to sweat lol.  There is no maybe about it, that is the truth I will pay to not sweat.  My Dad and I joke about it all the time because I get it from him.  We both agree that we will pay any electric bill no matter how high as long as we are not sweating in our own house.  But there are 2 things I will sweat for without complaining!
1- Going to the beach
2 - Going to UL Football Games 
Now of course this is up until this point for now lol.  I am pretty sure as my kids become involved in sports hopefully I will voluntarily sweat to watch their events.  At least lets hope so.  Yesterday Leighton & Jean Paul were extremely whiney all morning long.  So much that I told Brent a couple of times that I should probably just stay home with them and skip tailgating and the game this time.  Brent & I giggled saying that they have some sort of 6th sense knowing when we are looking forward to something and that is when they turn up the whining and craziness LOL.  He convinced me to pack them up and that we could always come back home if it got to bad.  And boy am I glad I listened to him.  The second we got there it was like I had picked up someone elses kids to bring to the game.  They were amazing.  No whining, no fighting and no not listening.  It was more than an amazing Family Day!!!  It is so exciting taking them to make memories with us in an atmosphere that we have loved for years.  It is a pretty good sign that you are doing something right when you live in Lafayette, Louisiana and your daughter wakes up on a Sunday after a home game crying because she is ready to go back to the Cajuns B-Ball game!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment