Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween Cuties

These two are loving the Halloween goodies they received last week!  They can't put them down and then when they look at each other they bust out laughing.  And with all the whining we have been experiencing the sound of laughter is a pleasant sound to Mommy's ears.  Once again the wonders a quick trip to the Dollar General can do LOL!!  Also proves they don't always need expensive toys.  Sometimes just being together and making each other laugh is enough!  Leighton tells me something different every single day when I ask her what she wants to be for Halloween!  So I guess this week we will need to just head over to a store and let her imagination go wild!  Please wish me luck because if she is anything like her mother with making decisions this may be a very long shopping trip.  I would love to see pictures of others dressing up if anyone wants to share!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment