Thursday, October 19, 2017

Technical Difficulty Thursday

Well friends today is post 104 since I began my blog journey!  Sorry so slow on sharing Braxton's actual journey but it is very emotional and takes time.  Little by little I will I promise!  Even though it is an emotional process it has been so amazing to have so much support and positive comments from friends and family!  Today I was without any computer connection due to service being out during my prime time for blogging....... Which is why I labeled this post "Technical Difficulty Thursday!" LOL!  But even when I am late posting at the end of the day I think everyone still deserves a cute pic of my kids to finish off the night!  Happy Game Day Cajuns!  And I'm sure you already new the Bergeron kids were dressed for the occasion!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment