Friday, November 17, 2017

She's For Sure My Daughter

There is no denying it now lol.  Leighton Rose may look like her Daddy but she is my daughter for sure personality wise!  Last night I noticed Leighton's baby doll Shelley was tucked in on the couch but when I peaked under the blanket she did not have any clothes on??  So when I asked Leighton why Shelley was without clothes she answered me very matter of fact with:

Leighton:  Because the Cajuns B-ball game isn't till Saturday Mommy.  So she is resting; I laid her cheerleader outfit out for her so it will be ready.

Me:  Oh well now I see that and I am so proud of you.

Leighton:  UMMMMMMMM Mommy are you forgetting something?

Me:  UMMMMMMMM I don't think I am, am I?

Leighton:  You didn't iron it before I laid it out for Shelley!!!!!

Well there you go that's my girl.  I guess they do watch every little thing you do LOL.  I am a little neurotic about ironing my kids clothes and I admit I do love when a fresh crisp outfit is laid out on the couch ready for them when they wake up!!!   GUILTY!  As I got tickled hearing her say that I look over at Brent as he rolls his eyes and lets out a big "OH LORD!"  So tonight as I am ironing Leighton and Jean Paul's outfits for the Cajuns game tomorrow I will be sure to iron Shelley's too!  And I will do it proudly even though my friends tease me constantly about it LOL.  I can't like it comes honestly because my Mom has been known to iron pajamas, pillow cases and even sheets!!!!!  So I get it from my Momma and apparently Leighton is slowly getting it from her Momma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment