Monday, November 20, 2017

The Holidays Have Begun

Well it is one of the most anticipated weeks of the year for Leighton Rose...... it's Maw Maw week!  Each year the daycare closes the whole week of Thanksgiving and Leighton waits to spend the entire week at Maw Maw's.  I mean who wouldn't love being spoiled all hours of the day!!!  So this week is the official week that kicks of the holidays for us!  We sang Christmas songs the whole way there and even watched Polar Express today too!  Their morning started with books read by Pepa before he headed to work while Maw Maw made them breakfast!  Then all day long I got pics of Leighton changing once again into another outfit, or should I call it costume?  I am still trying to figure out her style?  But I guess if Maw Maw never tells you no then there is no telling what she will end up wearing next LOL!!!!  Pepa even came home early with Icee's for a midday treat.  Best part of the day is getting back to my babies and seeing them with the biggest smiles on their little faces.  They are already talking about what they are going to do tomorrow when the go to Maw Maw's!!  Naps are even fun there???  Don't know how my Mom does it but she definitely does it right!  Secretly wish I could stay with them at Maw Maw's all week too!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment